Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Only on 4/20

Today was a busy day just like it is most of the time when im working. Got some news that the manager in our Fresno shop put his two week notice in. Kind of a bummer, I really liked the dude. Never met him but talked to him on the phone lots during the week. Once he leaves there is only one guy left in the shop because my work laid the other machinist last month because business was slow there. I guess they are going to re hire the dude they laid off last month and starting on monday he is coming down to Visalia so my boss and I can train him. Sounds real fun.

Got a call from an irate hillbilly today. She was stating that a repair shop who was working on her buick century told her that they brought the heads to us on april 7th and we are slow and havent touched them yet.  The funny part is I didnt have any 3.1 buick heads in my shop. When I told her that she was friggin pissed, because the repair shop was lying to her and she said she was gonna go kick his ass. Haha. An hour later the shop brought them in.

Around 4:00 today, smelled smoke all the way in the shop and started to head out towards the back when I saw a dozen of the warehouse and delivery people looking towards the street.  There were 6-7 feet flames shooting out of our recycle bin and a couple guys with water hoses and fire extinguishers trying to put it out. I couldnt stop laughing because I know some pothead started it to symbolize todays date. I mean come on, this is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. 420 is gay. Its childish at best. I was in amazement as flames were shooting out and didnt even think to take a picture or video until after the fire department came and put it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment